Saturday, September 12, 2015

A new Let's Play of The Witcher Trilogy! Episode 1 released and embedded

I saw that The Witcher Trilogy was on sale on Steam and thought "why the hell not?". So here I am. I'll be making 1-2 weekly episodes of my Let's Play where I play through the whole The Witcher Trilogy. Each episode will last 30-50 minutes, and I will try to refrain from talking during cutscenes out of respect for the story and lore.



EPISODE ONE BELOW:



EPISODE ONE ABOVE:



This is just one of many projects that I am working on currently, and I really hope I can become a full-fledged creator of multiple types of media. I genuinely love doing stuff like this, and it makes me really happy if people enjoy it as well.



Generally about the blog: Please keep in mind that I am not one of those bloggers who write walls upon walls of text every single time. Some posts will be short or of moderate length, while others might be longer. If you've got any topics you'd like me to write about, feel free to comment!



Peace out!

Love, Blizzia.

No comments:

Post a Comment